Instyle Cladding and Decking can also be supplied pre-coated in a range of different products.
We highly recommend Cutek CD50 and are able to apply this at time of manufacturing.
Features of CD50 Oil
- Easy to apply and maintain
- No sanding or stripping between coats
- Up to 2 x coverage rate of most coatings
- Won’t crack, peel or flake
- No waiting for wood to weather
- Precoat with clear and wet-stack before construction
- No need to wipe oil after normal application
- Highlights your timber’s natural grain and beauty
- Long term protection from moisture reduces cupping, warping and splitting
- Can be applied in direct sun, even on the hottest day
- High-quality ingredients that stand up to extreme conditions
- Over 30 years of proven product experience
- Log buildings
- Outdoor furniture
- Fascia boards
- Garage doors
- Spa pools
- Engineered products
For more information on pricing and lead times on Cutek coating, please don't hesitate to contact your local distributor.
We also have the ability to coat your timber in a range of other coatings via an offsite service.
These include, but are not limited to:
As well as a large range of order coatings
For information, please don't hesitate to contact us.